what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Refrigerator adventures


Remember the fridge that I mentioned the other time? Anyway, the other day I was feeling bored and hopeful, so I opened it, only to find this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At first glance, I thought it was a foetus lor! And in a beaker some more! EWWW! Plus, it really STANK. Anyway, I was feeling brave, so I took a closer look...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... And found that it's DURIAN!!! It must've been there for a loooong time, because it's really really very smelly. I almost threw up.

Afterwards, I found a new sign on the door of the refrigerator that wasn't there before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So the fridge in the lab is no longer used to store chemicals, but to store stale fruit?! IN BEAKERS?! I don't get it... Sigh. :(

2 Comments:

  • At 20/6/05 14:46, Blogger jeanne said…

    maybe it was supposed to be for food, and then people started to store chemicals. so the durian guy forgot his durian. so the sign was to remind people that the fridge was not for chemicals.

    that or the experiment involved durians and chemicals.

     
  • At 20/6/05 23:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I seriously hope there's a logical explanation behind it somewhere... And, trust me, IT HAS ALREADY TURNED BAD!!! Pee-eww.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home