what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Friday, February 18, 2005

Last day before term break...

(although I still have to be in school at 9 AM on Monday...)

Ran experiments the whole day, from 9 AM to 4 PM, but no results. In fact, results seem to contradict theory. :( Finally, we found out that the detector was faulty! So next week calling the manufacturer in to fix. Very funny. NOT FUNNY.




Of course, I only took photos when my PhD student went to the toilet... Otherwise she will think I'm a cuckoo bird. And I found a fridge! Much to my excitement. Unfortunately, nothing interesting inside except for lots of poisonous chemicals. Sigh.




Finally trudging home after a whole day of lab...




Got hungry at Clementi so bought Mr. Bean home... :) Feeling quite happy at this point...




Until it started to rain!!! And my brother wasn't at home to bring umbrella out for me. So what to do?




Use lab coat lor. Hur hur!




Home safe and sound, but velvet shoes are wet and squelching. I am also wet and squelching. My bag also wet and squelching. The lab coat also wet and squelching. And it did NOT help at all.




A very fun day that was good for the bushfires. But I am not a bushfire. (Sorry minus 20.)

2 Comments:

  • At 20/2/05 21:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People usually keep food in refrigerators what! It's a logical correlation!

     
  • At 21/2/05 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    zijuan and you are becoming freelance camera women liao...hee hee.. snapping wherever you go..

    do watch your step when you take photos.. dun forget abt the maxim
    "a fall a sem" heh heh...

    hee hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home