what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday blue(s) car


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Parallax error: I was trying to circle the word "commits" during lecture, but er... I don't know what happened. Sigh.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yah lah, being geeky in the library again. Topics for my second Philosophy essay are out mah. I thought no one was around but after I took a few shots this guy suddenly appeared from behind. OOPS. Anyway the frosted glass says "Let him who reads, reflect" which is wrong. I don't see why there should be a comma and no full stop. Okay, if they want the comma, it should be "Let him, who reads, reflect." Otherwise just no comma seems fine to me too: "Let him who reads reflect FULL STOP!"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cute car outside LT11. (Get the title of this post? Monday BLUES; BLUE car... GET IT?? GET IT??)

P.S. I have car for the whole week (again) because my aunt went to China! ;) So Hongwei, if you want a lift let me know! :)

9 Comments:

  • At 22/3/05 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey meiling...u liddat also cannot circle properly..how to get EIGHT As?!!! *shakes head* anyway...that blue car is damn hot..but i think purple would be hotter!!!!=D

     
  • At 22/3/05 09:23, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hee hee meiling and her grammar...
    I can still remember the panda book with a title that goes...
    Eat, Shoots and... erm.. I forgot..

    heh heh... the blue car looks kinda funnie with three strips down. A cutesy volkswagen trying to look like a rally car??? eh or izzit trying to look like a flag? I dunno...

    eh.. I think Carmen is Zijuan's sister... correct?

     
  • At 22/3/05 10:07, Blogger jeanne said…

    ya.. my sis.. ignore her..

     
  • At 22/3/05 10:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    8 A's for four modules... MMM! FUN! :)

    Aiye, it's Eats, Shoots & Leaves! The other day during our last FYP lecture, Dr... let's not mention names here. Our HOD... he also mentioned the book! Ahahaha he is cool.

    I think the car is cute lah... yah I think it's trying to look like a rally car. Guy or girl's car, I wonder. But it's too small lah. I still want my mini van. (Pppppurple???)

     
  • At 22/3/05 10:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aaaaa-aiye... Tttt-three strips meh? :p

     
  • At 22/3/05 20:08, Blogger jeanne said…

    Three blue strips.. she meant three blue strips..

    (covalent bond!!!)

     
  • At 22/3/05 23:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooo-ohhhh. Three... blue strips on a white car. Okay it totally makes sense now! :)

     
  • At 23/3/05 11:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank you zijuan for being such a nice friend. =)

    and "THANK YOU" meiling for pointing out my mistake eh... so much for the bonding eh...
    sigh...

     
  • At 23/3/05 18:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No no it was MY mistake! I didn't know you were talking about the BLUE stripes... :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home