what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Something to know about E4 lab...

This is the corridor leading to the E4 labs. There's a lot of construction work surrounding it, and for whatever reason, they locked up the glass door on the right. I've watched many people ram into the locked door (okay, fine, I did too, errrggh), and was wondering why there was no warning sign.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On closer inspection, however, I saw a small piece of masking tape on the door (circled in red).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On even closer inspection, I realised that the word "STOP" was written on it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Can't see it? Neither can anyone else! It's written in like, 0.2 pencil! HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP ANYONE? Sigh. Maybe one day I will just take out my red marker and write over the pencil lines. (Or just laugh at all the other people who will keep ramming into the door... :p)

3 Comments:

  • At 18/3/05 11:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha ha win liao... things people do at nus.

    meiling maybe you should paste a A4 size paper and write with a marker. Writing on the masking tape wouldn't help a lot right?

     
  • At 18/3/05 16:17, Blogger jeanne said…

    i know! we shd paste the heart and smiley face stickers (which you and i have a lot of...) all over the glass doors! :)

     
  • At 18/3/05 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Both of your ideas are rejected! Especially Zijuan's -- which is like... VANDALISM?

    You know how long I took to take photos of these? Had to make sure no one was behind me! Otherwise they will think I am a nut. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home