what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Saturday, November 26, 2005

smelly

So today was last paper day.. and guess what happened just before the paper?


Yup, my jeans.. the pair i was wearing.. and this happened as i was on my way to my paper, just before my paper..

What do you think it looks like? Sure looks like puke to me..
Anyway it's CURRY.. SMELLY CURRY because i think it had gone bad. it was disgusting, to say the very least..

And don't ask me how it happened.. :S

Anyway i managed to borrow a pair of pants (that were a bit too baggy for me..) from someone who stayed in hall.. complete stranger but we are friends now.. :D

Xueli commented: I don't know what I'll do if it happened to me..

So yeah.. last day of exams for me.. but i think i was more relieved that i could finally go home and wash my jeans.. smelly smelly curry.. no roti prata for me for a while..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home