what's happening in town

for those people who are far from civilisation

Thursday, February 03, 2005

bazaar at the forum

Here are some photos from the bazaar at the forum. I didn't dare take too many pictures because I think I look quite ridiculous taking photos everywhere. I am not a tourist in my own school.


Pretty jewellery


Some books


Guy on stilts. Really quite a tough job because the weather was so hot and he has face paint all over his face! He was doing some publicity for the esplanade.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/2/05 13:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiye:

    poor juan... looks like the research proj is not very fun...

    i miss going to the bazaar man... did you guys buy anything? like new ear rings? new panties? hee hee

    the guy on stilts posed for you? hee hee i think it's kinda strange taking pics of sch. It's like you are visiting the school as a tourist.
    I suggest more humans in ur pics... like urself..=)

    anyway... chinese new year coming soon...
    GONG XI GONG XI!

     
  • At 4/2/05 14:18, Blogger jeanne said…

    i risk my reputation going around with my camera phone taking photos. plus most of the time i'm alone so no one to pretend/cover me. :\

     

Post a Comment

<< Home